Singapore, 11 April 2023 – Singapore’s largest one-stop virtual parenting event, the Singapore Parenting Festival, will return from 24 April to 5 May 2023! Organised by Mediacorp and theAsianparent, the Festival is back with more insightful parenting resources, exciting games and contests, and informative webinars covering a range of parenting topics. There will be particular emphasis this year on improving children’s physical, mental and emotional wellbeing, critical areas given the challenges of raising children today.
Into its third edition, the Singapore Parenting Festival has been highly popular with parents, parents-to be and couples planning to start a family. Last year’s Festival saw more than one million parents (with children aged below 15 years old) reached through campaign publicity over Mediacorp’s transmedia network, as well as over 10,600 webinar registrations, more than double the inaugural edition in 2021.
This year, participants can once again look forward to free webinars conducted by medical and childcare professionals and have all their fertility, pregnancy and parenting-related questions answered. Topics comprise:
- Conceiving: Getting Pregnant 101: Are you working hard or smart? by Dr Kelly Loi, Medical Director of Health & Fertility Centre for Women & Mount Elizabeth Hospital Fertility Centre; and Rafidah Jalil and Angelene Hermann, members of Fertility Support SG;
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy made easy: A journey of new discovery by Dr Wong Boh Boi, Founder of ParentCraft and Senior Lactation Consultant;
- Breastfeeding: Newbie to boobie: Be a breastfeeding pro by Yvon Bock, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Hegen Pte Ltd;
- Confinement food and sleeping routines for baby: Baby’s out! What’s next? by Eunice Tan, Certified Dietician, Tian Wei Signature; and Leann Low, Sleep Sense Certified Baby Sleep Consultant, Sleepybubba;
- Children and technology: Growing up with technology: How much is too much? by Alsen Chanamuto, Schools Engagement Manager (Primary Schools), Centre for Fathering; and Dr Koh Liang Hwee, Optometrist;
- Children’s learning: Cultivate joy in learning by Angela Yang, Director of Professional & Education Development, PAP Community Foundation; and Flynn Sor, Early Learning Expert, Author & Founder of @happytotshelf;
- Resilience in children: Raise resilient children with 5Cs: Confidence, Connection, Characters, Coping and Control by Alvina Chin, Family Life Educator, Mums for Life; and Cheryl Ann Chan, Senior Programme Manager, PlayFACTO School; and
- Mental wellness and education: Never too early to prepare for PSLE by Dr Annabelle Chow, Clinical Psychologist, Annabelle Kids; and Lee Meng Hui, Senior Education Consultant, Koobits.
Webinars aside, participants can also rack up reward points by engaging in a series of activities on the Singapore Parenting Festival 2023 website, and ultimately stand a chance to win attractive prizes valued at almost $20,000 in total!
The Singapore Parenting Festival is a collaboration between Mediacorp and leading parenting platform theAsianparent, a member of the Mediacorp Partner Network (MPN), the number one premium digital network in Singapore. MPN is an initiative that brings Mediacorp together with world-class partners to deliver a richer experience for consumers and advertisers within the region.
For more information on the Singapore Parenting Festival 2023 and to register for the webinars, please visit spf2023.com. If you’re looking to explore a partnership with theAsianparent to host your online/offline event, please email [email protected].
Leave a Reply